View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL reaches concussion settlement with

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I'm sorry but if a new league started up tomorrow where they allowed a safety to lay out a WR coming over the middle, or for a DE to know the crap out of a running QB i would no longer watch the NFL. Even though itd be hard to leave my texans behind i'd still make the switch
So your not a fan of old time football?

You know the kind of football that allowed the NFL to become what it's become today?

I pay homage to the pre God'ell NFL. The Bradshaw/Staubach/Campbell/Brazille days. You're probably to young to remember those days and have been conditioned to buy into the crap God'ell is currently hocking as NFL football.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote