View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #16
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL reaches concussion settlement with

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I'm sorry but if a new league started up tomorrow where they allowed a safety to lay out a WR coming over the middle, or for a DE to know the crap out of a running QB i would no longer watch the NFL. Even though itd be hard to leave my texans behind i'd still make the switch

It would be hard at this point for another league to overtake the nfl, simply changing what hits are allowed wouldn't be enough imo
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote