View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We are staying at the Radio City Apartments, it is as low a price as I could find and right next to the Radio City Music Hall.

I think we are going to go in on Tuesday and get settled, maybe catch a show. Turns out we have a wedding to go to on Sat in St. Louis, so will catch a flight out Sat morn.

I managed to talk a few more Texans fans into the trip yesterday. A good tailgating friend had her birthday party a Painting with a Twist during the afternoon playoff game. With wine and beer involved, it wasn't hard to convince people to go. We posted a picture of us all painting on facebook with the post:

"Instead of driving the field, the Texans drove us here"

I see you and Dave, Kathryn and Ted but I'm not sure I recognize anyone else. That looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad that was fun!

There's no chance in hades I'll be able to go to New York. With Tobin being out of work for a couple of months, I'm buried. He had hip replacement surgery in December but he had complications. His femur fractured after the surgery and also blood clots were discovered.