View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #13
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 4489 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanator January MOCK DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
That's fair & perfectly believable. I wasn't going to bring this up because you know how comparisons can go, but he is very similar to Chris Johnson coming out. Maybe it was you? But remember some saying he could run between the tackles & he could.

When DeAnthony runs his 4.24 combine forty this whole 4th rd projection will be a pipe dream. He hurt his ankle first play on a return in the most unbelievable monsoon, in Eugene I ever saw. I would be pissed @ his coaches for that move (exposing him to unessecary risk) than anything else.
if i remember correctly johnson tore it up his last year at ecu as the main rb. then the combine just blew people away. he was more of a workhorse than deanthony.

i like the comparison to dexter mccluster but i think hes better. not as good as tavon austin. reminds me of a mini percy harvin coming out florida. super explosive but not a ton of production at oregon, but the talent is there.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote