View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #3
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansSeminole 2nd (January) 2014 Mock Draft

Two positions that I realize that I am missing here is a RT and DL. Those are two positions in which I think we need to target in free agency.

We have two young guys that may be able to fill the spot at RT, but adding a veteran to compete would probably be wiser than another later round draft pick.

We need to get a number of guys in FA for our DL. We may be able to transition a guy like Mitchell to DE and keep a guy like Crick, but we need a lot more depth at both NT and DE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I like it, except for the Wilder pick. As you know, I've been very open about him. I don't see it as all. He's a physical specimen and nothing more. There are a dozen RB's I would take in the mid-rounds before I ever even considered him.

Rest is good though. Good stuff. Martin seems to be underrated right now, but he's a very solid guy up front who is versatile. Really impressed with Ford down the stretch.
I somewhat agree with you on Wilder, which is why I have him where I do. If he had it all already, he'd be a second rounder. I thought about Gaffney at that spot as well.

Martin is underrated IMO as well. People may shake their head at a guard at #33 but the guy could fill a starting OL role for years and is a great leader. He's also versatile, as you said.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote