View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #2
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansSeminole 2nd (January) 2014 Mock Draft

I like it, except for the Wilder pick. As you know, I've been very open about him. I don't see it as all. He's a physical specimen and nothing more. There are a dozen RB's I would take in the mid-rounds before I ever even considered him.

Rest is good though. Good stuff. Martin seems to be underrated right now, but he's a very solid guy up front who is versatile. Really impressed with Ford down the stretch.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote