View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1034
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
First things first. He first gets his staff together. Then evaluate where you are at and where you want to go. Then determine whether FA acquisitions are affordable while still leaving you with money for the higher cost draft picks, each being higher this year than previous years because of our draft slot. Also, determine your own draft criteria with input of coaches, scouts and the GM.

Then determine which of the available draft picks meets your criteria. I'm sure the scouts are already working, but the head coach has more pressing priorities right now. I'd love both Crenel and Munchak to be in a position to join the staff. Crenel is likely and Munchak merely possible. But that would be an all-star staff which I hope could work together smoothly. (Please - No more Ryan/Gilbride.)

As posters, we get ahead of ourselves at times.
Great post, very true. He likely isn't past the point of even seeing exactly who they have on the team and how he values them. We are still early in this process.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote