View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanator January MOCK DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
That's fair & perfectly believable. I wasn't going to bring this up because you know how comparisons can go, but he is very similar to Chris Johnson coming out. Maybe it was you? But remember some saying he could run between the tackles & he could.

When DeAnthony runs his 4.24 combine forty this whole 4th rd projection will be a pipe dream. He hurt his ankle first play on a return in the most unbelievable monsoon, in Eugene I ever saw. I would be pissed @ his coaches for that move (exposing him to unessecary risk) than anything else.
I liked Chris Johnson a whole lot when he was coming out. It may have been me. A lot of people just looked at him as an athlete on offense, but I saw a running back.

Thomas reminds me a lot of Dante Hall when he was coming out of A&M.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote