View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1033
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79827 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Our new HC hasn't seen much of the top QB prospects in the draft?!. I know he got a good look at Bortles when they played against him at Penn St, but common man, time to get with the scouting dept.
First things first. He first gets his staff together. Then evaluate where you are at and where you want to go. Then determine whether FA acquisitions are affordable while still leaving you with money for the higher cost draft picks, each being higher this year than previous years because of our draft slot. Also, determine your own draft criteria with input of coaches, scouts and the GM.

Then determine which of the available draft picks meets your criteria. I'm sure the scouts are already working, but the head coach has more pressing priorities right now. I'd love both Crenel and Munchak to be in a position to join the staff. Crenel is likely and Munchak merely possible. But that would be an all-star staff which I hope could work together smoothly. (Please - No more Ryan/Gilbride.)

As posters, we get ahead of ourselves at times.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote