View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1031
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Our new HC hasn't seen much of the top QB prospects in the draft?!. I know he got a good look at Bortles when they played against him at Penn St, but common man, time to get with the scouting dept.
I suspect his definition of "haven't seen much" is different than your definition. With the level of preparation it sounds like he demands, I think his definition of "haven't seen much" is probably on the lines of "I've only watched a year's worth of games and haven't even broken everything down, yet."

But also, he has his hands full right now evaluating our current personnel.

AND... he'd never say anything that would give anyone a clue of what he really thinks anyway.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote