View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanator January MOCK DRAFT

Two of my Oregon buddies told me that the reason DAT is entering the draft early is because he wants to be a between the tackles running back and the Oregon coaches are trying to get him into even more of a hybrid role than he was playing before. The Oregon coaches envision him as a slot WR who occasionally would come into the backfield and carry the ball. He envisions himself as a RB who only occasionally would split out wide.

Take that for what it's worth. These guys aren't connected to the program, just fans. But they both really like Thomas so I don't think they would make something like that up.

Maybe he opens up to the idea in the pros but from what I've heard it sounds like he is reluctant to move outside.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote