Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1560
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
There is no rhetoric involved..."
The rhetoric comments, not rhetoric, were about Texian's use of capitalization, which by the way I agree with.

Quote:
I understand there is a school of thought for what a pick is worth, but the first overall is different and the fact is it just doesn't get traded, which is evidenced by it only happening twice in the last 3 decades.
I think these huge trades draftniks drool over are just shy of a figment of their imagination - somewhere a white elephant exists, don't expect to see them any time soon. Trades in general aren't that common and 90% of them fall into the small maneuvers category like dropping back for Duane Brown or moving up for Flacco.