Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1552
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
He reminds Bob of Ed Reed .
Dude, that's just mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
in the second round or later i'd be willing to take the risk. i wouldnt spend a first on manziel though. to me, he's vince young with an extra IQ point and fewer natural talents ... and similar maturity issues.
Right - VY's passing stats were just off-the charts in College.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I want 4 , 26 , 68 & next years #1 , or something similar.
That's less than the Skins gave to move up for RG3 , the difference being they gave up a 2nd instead of a 3rd (68).

Considering they only moved to #2 and this is the #1 giving the Browns their pick of the top signal callers rather than the leftovers .... and the fact that rookie salaries are now slotted instead of holy %$*# Batman ..... I think its worth at lest that.
I'd agree, but I doubt we'll get it. The fact that there's several QBs in the same "grouping" will likely work agaisnt us unless someone sets themselves apart at the combine.

Last edited by disaacks3; 01-14-2014 at 11:58 AM.