Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1544
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213038 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
I think I told you before, but there isn't a chance in hell that is happening. We need to stop using the RG3 trade as a baseline, Dan Snyder is the stupidest owner in all the NFL. Nobody is going to mortgage their future for a single player, not even Cleveland.
Yeah and that's the only similar example in the history of the NFL .....

If I don't get a package similar to that , I don't trade the pick. Its that simple.

All it takes is one owner or GM to fall head over heels for one of these top prospects and a deal like that can materialize.

I Miss Good Schaub.