Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1543
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I want 4 , 26 , 68 & next years #1 , or something similar.
That's less than the Skins gave to move up for RG3 , the difference being they gave up a 2nd instead of a 3rd (68).

Considering they only moved to #2 and this is the #1 giving the Browns their pick of the top signal callers rather than the leftovers .... and the fact that rookie salaries are now slotted instead of holy %$*# Batman ..... I think its worth at lest that.
I think I told you before, but there isn't a chance in hell that is happening. We need to stop using the RG3 trade as a baseline, Dan Snyder is the stupidest owner in all the NFL and that trade was an epic failure. Nobody is going to mortgage their future for a single player, not even Cleveland. Even with rookie wage scale much more manageable in the new CBA, giving up that many early picks over the next two seasons is a stupid move.