View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #468
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Like Corrosion said, there's still a long, long way to go and a lot of stuff to see and hear before we start to come to any real conclusions.

I like Bridgewater more than I like Manziel or Bortles at this point, but I don't hate any of them. I'm going to be interested in how well they all interview. I think O'Brien's going to put them on the whiteboard and quiz them to see which one he likes best and unfortunately, we're not going to be privy to that information.
Reason says we should be able to discern who impressed him/them and who didn't so much.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote