View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #467
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 441556 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Like Corrosion said, there's still a long, long way to go and a lot of stuff to see and hear before we start to come to any real conclusions.

I like Bridgewater more than I like Manziel or Bortles at this point, but I don't hate any of them. I'm going to be interested in how well they all interview. I think O'Brien's going to put them on the whiteboard and quiz them to see which one he likes best and unfortunately, we're not going to be privy to that information.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote