Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #100
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Support for Keenum is not blind. It comes from an understanding that the NFL QB position is a difficult position to master and Case has had very limited reps to gain the necessary experience to where the game begins to slow down for him. It's simply a case of believing that the book is not closed on this player. Case has the physical ability; his brain simply has to catch up to the demands of the pro level of play and most new QB's are given, and take, more than a half season for this development.

In my particular case, I simply stated that O'Brien would evaluate Keenum's play from game film and make a decision on whether he has the potential to develop; and,from a draft prospective, a best case scenario would be a positive evaluation.

(edit) I would add that the film on Keenum would include the 2013 pre-season and this graded out very positively.
Can he do that and do we have the time to wait around for however long that may take to occur - if ever ???

I doubt he makes the 53 man roster in the coming season .... as his most redeeming quality right now is that he costs next to nothing in terms of NFL QB's.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote