View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #464
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
so, eveverybody has such strong feelings about bridgewater

either for or against
I'm not really for or against yet , I'm still in the evaluation stage with all the QB's .... Until the combine when we get some concrete answers to some of the questions we have on each , I'm trying to keep an open mind.

About the only question that we cant come up with a suitable answer / conclusion to is the strength of competition. Height , weight , hand size , 40 , arm strength and intelligence will be answered at the combine ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote