View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #1022
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
No....His arm slot is fine & his release is similar to Cam Newton's imo. The only major difference is he tends to load up when throws instead of just whipping it outta there like he should. He could also stand to relax his shoulders a little bit more too...Too often i see him tensed up as he's throwing...you can't even see his neck. The picture below illustrates what i'm talking about.
He also has a little loop in the top of his motion .... like Tebow had but not near as exaggerated. It doesn't go straight back and straight forward , there is a small circular motion in there.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote