View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanator January MOCK DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
1.1 Teddy B.
2.1Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee
3.1Yawin Smallwood ILB Connecticut
4.1DeAnthony Thomas rb/wr/ret Oregon
5.1Charles Sims RB West Virginia
6.1Colt Lyerla TE Oregon
7.1Jordan Lynch QB NIU

no de because we resign a smith.
If we resign Smith, I really dig this draft. I don't know if Richardson will be available at 2-1 but if he is that's awesome. I like Colt Lyerla as a late pick because of high risk nature with high reward potential. I like Lynch as a late round pick too but I think he can be had as a UDFA. I like the Charles Sims pick from WV, not sure he will last that long but great pick regardless. DeAnthony Thomas is great as well and I'm a big fan of Yawin Smallwood.

Love it. (with Antonio signed, of course )
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote