Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #98
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 95414 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
fixed for you.

Either I had a brain-fart or I left out "nearly" the same amt of letters. 3 or 4 characters does not necessitate a BOB designation--that was my point. His first name is short enough. It must be nice to never make a mistake or omission. I want to be more like you -minus the arrogance!

I am thinking that you never won a spelling bee - "Sergeant"
Nope. Spent too much time watching Dick Sargent and Dick York play opposite Elizabeth Montgomery.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...postcount=1006

By the way Sir, when I quoted you the first time and stated "that was not too hard was it," I was simply saying that it is very easy to say "Bill." Not sure why we need BOB. That is all. Sorry if it came across as rude. Yes, looking up a mistake in a previous post is juvenile, but I am a bit angry right now.
Nope. Spent too much time watching Dick Sargent and Dick York play opposite Elizabeth Montgomery.

BTW I get angry lot, but am usually over it before I even finish my post. I'm cool if you are.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote