View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #9
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

More and more we're hearing the Browns are strongly interested in Manziel. Seems like the Texans camp will have to put up rumors themselves to stir the pot because if I am the Browns and don't think the Texans want my guy I'm aiming for the Rams. I mean, who could the Rams draft? Unless they are ready to move on from Bradford they don't need Clowney because their biggest strength is defensive end with Quinn (possible defensive mvp) and Chris Long. Clowney doesn't seem the 4-3 linebacker in the slighest. So that may be the best trading partner if there is no word that the Texans are interested in someone you want.

The more I look at it the more I believe there will definitely be a trade in the top five. Only hope that it is us and we find ourselves a good dance partner. Guess we'll really see what Smith is made of if it happens.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote