Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #96
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Bill - coach

Bob -owner

that was not too hard was it? "NEARLY" same amt of letters in Bill and BOB (Bill O'Brien)
fixed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Did you have trouble with higher math - like counting to four?
Either I had a brain-fart or I left out "nearly" the same amt of letters. 3 or 4 characters does not necessitate a BOB designation--that was my point. His first name is short enough. It must be nice to never make a mistake or omission. I want to be more like you -minus the arrogance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I was a terrible father. My oldest is 6'7", about 300, strong as an ox and has HUGE hands, like 10 1/2 - 11 inches. But he's just a fireman/paramedic because I didn't insist he play QB. His Sargent wants him around because only my son could pick him up with one arm and carry him out of a burning building if required.

Sorry son.

I am thinking that you never won a spelling bee - "Sergeant"

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...postcount=1006

By the way Sir, when I quoted you the first time and stated "that was not too hard was it," I was simply saying that it is very easy to say "Bill." Not sure why we need BOB. That is all. Sorry if it came across as rude. Yes, looking up a mistake in a previous post is juvenile, but I am a bit angry right now.

Last edited by MEGA SWATT; 01-13-2014 at 02:33 PM.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote