View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #1098
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
But get a memory. This is also the same staff that led an 11-5 team to a second consecutive playoff victory. You can't ignore the good or the bad when it comes in the same package.

I for one will remember Kubiak as an honorable and capable coach who just ran out of time and the patience of fans and the FO. It was time for a change and it happened. Different circumstance are likely to produce different outcomes. I think he will be successful at his next project.
I have a memory. I remember those playoff wins.

I am saying that this staff failed, and should not be allowed to evaluate the current roster. They have done nothing to deserve the opportunity to do so.

Regarding Kubiak, I don't want to get into a circular argument, because everything said about him has been said; but, it should be noted that he did not "run out of time." He had 8 years. That's a lifetime in the NFL.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote