View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #16
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

LOL that was so fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We are staying at the Radio City Apartments, it is as low a price as I could find and right next to the Radio City Music Hall.

I think we are going to go in on Tuesday and get settled, maybe catch a show. Turns out we have a wedding to go to on Sat in St. Louis, so will catch a flight out Sat morn.

I managed to talk a few more Texans fans into the trip yesterday. A good tailgating friend had her birthday party a Painting with a Twist during the afternoon playoff game. With wine and beer involved, it wasn't hard to convince people to go. We posted a picture of us all painting on facebook with the post:

"Instead of driving the field, the Texans drove us here"