View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #159
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Well I know I was wrong about Richardson. I don't think he'd be great back but I had no idea he'd turn out to be this terrible. Hell I could be a poor evaluator of talent maybe the colts could hire me too.
Even the people who thought he was overrated thought that he was closer to Just Another Guy, not one of the worst running backs in the league.