View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #452
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Maybe he found out Peyton wasn't going to be there.
Quote:
"I enjoyed meeting Johnny. I can remember a 20-year-old Eli [Manning] missing a meeting and catching some flak. We always have counselors who leave early. Johnny was great with the campers for the time he was here. He had to leave early. I wish him the best and I want him to come back as a counselor next year."
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...arterback-camp

For the record, I like manziel. I prefer bridgewater as I think he's the better player, but I do like manziel and I think he can be successful in the nfl on the right team. I think BOB can work with manziel, but I think he's going to lean towards bridgewater.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote