View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #450
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I have a hard time even considering Freeman because ... he couldn't get it done inTB and he couldn't even get on the field in Minny and their QB situation is arguably just as bad as that of the Texans ....
As I mentioned, the problem in TB could very well have been TB, or the coach they fired. Minnesota fired Frazier, then Tampa Bay hired him.... that's a circle jerk of fck right there. I'd rather bring Freeman here & let our coaches decide before letting the organization that drafted Ponder in the first round make our QB decisions.