View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #448
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Nice article, but perhaps a bit biased?

Who is Alvin and Simon though.. I need to know.

Not sure why all the talk about Cutler anymore. He signed a 7 year deal with the Bears on Jan. 2 Did I miss something?

Wait... didn't people say Keenum had the "IT" factor? Didn't AJ go so far as to say Keenum had an "aura" about him? Buzz words IMHO, and even if the IT factor is real, you will not know it until the player exhibits in a big game, so I will take the guy who loves football, and is a student of the game because he loves it (Bridgewater), over a guy who thinks he is bigger than the game (Manziel).

I would like to see McCown if they are going to bring in a vet, as he did look spectacular in place of Cutler while he was injured.
Is there anyone who has says Manziel isn't a student of the game? Last time I check he went to George Whitfield after his true freshman year when he redshirted because he wanted to win the starting job so bad. He loves to party and that's clear, but I've talked to a few people in the A&M program that will tell you he works his butt off too.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote