View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #447
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
The passing clinic Teddy B put on SAT night was a thing of beauty.

Guess who I want <wink>
Nice article, but perhaps a bit biased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Until he throws his 1st pick. Then he's Theodore again.
Who is Alvin and Simon though.. I need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
There's much talk that the Bears may franchise Cutty. It makes financial sense for them as the tag is imagined to be in the area of 16.5ish million. That's not too far off from where his annual salary was with the Bears to begin with.

Even so, I've come to the realization that Cutler probably cannot be had for atleast $15 million and that is too steep for my taste.

I guess my quarterback for next year is Bridgewater... I'm scared.

You know, there's nothing stopping us from doing what the Redskins did when they took RGIII and simply draft two quarterbacks in there is another good one sitting there.
Not sure why all the talk about Cutler anymore. He signed a 7 year deal with the Bears on Jan. 2 Did I miss something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The problem with stat geeks though is they figure that numbers tell the whole story.

Teddy has skills, and definitely possesses the work ethic and intelligence from all accounts. I'm concerned that he doesn't have that "IT" factor that's been discussed frequently here. There's only one QB who does, and stats don't normally tell the whole story with "IT" guys. Brady won the Super Bowl with stats that don't rival what he's done in his best years, but he came through when it counts.
Wait... didn't people say Keenum had the "IT" factor? Didn't AJ go so far as to say Keenum had an "aura" about him? Buzz words IMHO, and even if the IT factor is real, you will not know it until the player exhibits in a big game, so I will take the guy who loves football, and is a student of the game because he loves it (Bridgewater), over a guy who thinks he is bigger than the game (Manziel).

I would like to see McCown if they are going to bring in a vet, as he did look spectacular in place of Cutler while he was injured.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote