View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #445
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't understand this. The guy had issues in Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay has proven they very well could have been the problem. Josh Freeman is the prototypical size, has an NFL arm, & has shown flashes in the NFL. He is not a headcase, ala VY, or Jamarcus Russell. He does not bring the circus ala TeBow.

& we don't have a starting QB on our 2014 roster.

We're not suggesting Freeman is the future of the Texans, that would be Bridgewater, Bortles, Mettenberger, Boyd, or Thomas.

Freeman would have a one year platform to show the other NFL teams he can be a franchise QB.

Freeman, Keenum, & a rookie will compete for the starting job in camp. If Keenum wins, we cut Freeman. If Freeman wins, we cut Keenum. If the rookie wins, we cut the worst of the lot.

This way we're not handing the starting job, yet again, to someone who hasn't earned it. Our starting QB would be someone who has either won a game in the NFL, or beat out someone who had.
I have a hard time even considering Freeman because ... he couldn't get it done inTB and he couldn't even get on the field in Minny and their QB situation is arguably just as bad as that of the Texans ....

Give me some other option .... like Dan Orlovsky running out the back of the endzone or something

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote