View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #444
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
You're not suggesting we take Mr IT factor, Tim Tebow as our veteran QB, are you?
Tim Tebow and Manziel are nothing alike in my view personallity wise and in their games. To be honest I'm leaning towards Manziel right now. He's the only QB in the 1st round that gives me hope. I'd be OK with Murray in the 2nd or 3rd if we decide to go a different route in the 1st, but would just be blah with Teddy and Bortles in the 1st. I'd be disgusted with Bortles in the first.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote