View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014   #441
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
The first rule of statistic is that they must be understood to be useful. Statistics are not a substitute for the hard work of evaluation.
The problem with stat geeks though is they figure that numbers tell the whole story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Yeah and when you look at the film, you see TB playing average against the best defenses he faced in his conference, UCF and Houston. He didn't impress me when I saw him against UH.
Teddy has skills, and definitely possesses the work ethic and intelligence from all accounts. I'm concerned that he doesn't have that "IT" factor that's been discussed frequently here. There's only one QB who does, and stats don't normally tell the whole story with "IT" guys. Brady won the Super Bowl with stats that don't rival what he's done in his best years, but he came through when it counts.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote