View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #429
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steal Your Face View Post
How is taking a chance on Freeman any different than taking a chance on Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel? I bet we could get him on a contract that eliminated long term risk so if it's not working out we could just cut him. At least Freeman has shown he can do it in the NFL.
It's time you got off the Internet and took a nap. You are obviously exhausted.

I'd never thought I'd say I'll take another year of Keenum but I'd gladly take that over the train wreck that has become Josh Freeman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote