Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #88
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71957 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Lol

Thread drift is unavoidable.

Ideal Scenario:

We get a stud QB and win the Super Bowl over the Dallas Cowboys!
Once again we're at the heart of the discussion. Are there ANY QBs in this draft which will win a SB? Is the depth simply a dozen players who make the NFL as backups and Starters who can't get to the playoffs, much less deep in them. Is there a STUD QB? The answer to this question by the front office will determine whether we trade out or keep our 1-1.

I'm now convinced that TB is the best of the QBs and Manzeil is the most Dynamic. But is either going to make it through the season? I was surprised when Luck made it and surprised when RG3 did not. How would I know? I'll leave that guesswork up to the pros and know their guess is only slightly better than a throw of the dice.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote