Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #83
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

Corrosion, TXMike, TK and the likes are overstating the situations, from what I see.
I just think many are still looking at Keenum thru rose colored glasses ....

I've watched & evaluated on an in depth basis via All-22. The vast majority of passes , including pressures , sacks & turnovers.

To me , the pressures are most telling , especially those that occur early within the scope of an individual play - recognition.

Its obvious we have come to different conclusions ..... we're both entitled to our opinions , I aint gonna knock you for it , just state that I feel differently.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote