Thread: Kelvin Benjamin
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #28
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kelvin Benjamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I get a very Stephen Hill vibe from this guy. Remember when everyone was mocking him to the Texans, and we went with Mercilus instead? Hell, even I think I mocked him to us once.
He's probably closer to Demaryius Thomas than Stephen Hill. Not quite the prospect Thomas was but somewhat close. I never liked Hill and I remember being dogged around here quite frequently for suggesting that Alshon Jeffery and Rueben Randle would be better pros. Both guys were drafted after Hill and have been better players, btw.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote