View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #239
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Why the hell did Colston do that for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
WTF? Colston, what an idiot. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
What a stupid play by Coulston to end the game. He should have just stepped out of bounds and give. The Saints one last hope at a hail- Mary.
I've seen some boneheaded plays and have forgotten more than I care to remember, but that one HAS to be in my top 5 of all time. I mean, that was off-the-charts stupid.

If San Francisco can get revenge on the Panthers I'll be a happy camper.

After seeing New England as the winner of last night's NFL version of Iran vs Iraq, I find myself pulling for Denver in a big way. No matter who won the Indy-NE game I would be SO against them next week it isn't funny. I pull for Denver because if San Diego wins today New England is as good as in.

So unlike yesterday, where I only halfheartedly pulled for New Orleans and didn't care who won the nightcap, today I have definite hopes for the Niners and Broncos.