Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #79
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 92530 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That was why I voted "not sure" in the Keenum's thread.

I didn't write him in, nor did I write him off.

As with the QB with lesser stature, he's always a long shot until he proves he can do it (whatever that "it" one defines it is.)
Well I never said "cut him". I am fine with letting him compete but you better find someone else. If you think he's really going to just leap ahead of the pack then let him perform his miracle and surpass his successor. Much better than finding out you were wrong about him AND having done nothing this offseason.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote