View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Which hotel are you staying? I spent NYE in NYC and stayed at Hotel St. James,it was a good clean hotel close to Times square and Radio City Music Hall.Enjoy NYC a lot of pizza places that sell 2 slices and a soda for $3 or $4 if you go with my favorite pepperoni and mushrooms.
We are staying at the Radio City Apartments, it is as low a price as I could find and right next to the Radio City Music Hall.

I think we are going to go in on Tuesday and get settled, maybe catch a show. Turns out we have a wedding to go to on Sat in St. Louis, so will catch a flight out Sat morn.

I managed to talk a few more Texans fans into the trip yesterday. A good tailgating friend had her birthday party a Painting with a Twist during the afternoon playoff game. With wine and beer involved, it wasn't hard to convince people to go. We posted a picture of us all painting on facebook with the post:

"Instead of driving the field, the Texans drove us here"