Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #76
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Corrosion ought to know me; I had rewatched all the plays, especially the incompletions, sacks, INts at least a dozen times each, often many more times.
In fact, I've been spending time re-watching them the last few days; and those won't be the last times, I can guarantee with him that.

Corrosion, TXMike, TK and the likes are overstating the situations, from what I see.

We've seen Kaepernick got sacked 3 times last week while Rodgers was decked 4 times.
We've seen Wilson got his 3 yesterday while running away from many others.
And let's see, he threw for a whopping 103 yard.
How about that fellow Luck? Let's see; 3 sacks and 4 INts.
Oh, and he threw 3 INTs last week, too.
Defenses had him figured out, I bet.
I mean, these guys obviously are career back-ups.

I've watched Drew Brees throw 5 INTs against the Falcons in 2012.
I mean that guy obviously is a career back up.
In his second year, his TD/InT was 8/13 in a 9-game stretch.
It didn't get any better his third year as he started the first 8 games with 7/12
In the Chargers' lone win, he threw for 74 yards, zero TD, and an INT.
He was so bad that he had a 49-yd game. The Chargers ended up winning another game, a meaningless game in the last week of the season with Brees throwing for 97 yards, whoopie do!
In his second year with the Saints, he started the first 4 games with one TD and 9 INTs.
I mean, some guy can only get so many chances.
Drew Brees is a career back-up.

Look at Keenum, he had had his chances; now we move on.

Obviously, I need a big sarcasm emoticon here, LOL.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote