View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #233
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Go Pats. Belichick is a genius. How you get to the afc championship with the team they have is just an amazing feat. Anytime someone says "yeah but injuries..." I'm going to sigh and remind them of this team

I despise the colts. So happy to see them get embarassed
I despise the Colts too, but there is no team I have ever despised more, in any sport, than the Brady-Belichick Patriots. (Not the Colts, not the Cowboys, not the Yankees, no one.) I wasn't too bummed to see the Colts go down in flames, but I really need a Denver win tonight (even though I don't care for the Fighting Peytons either) because the AFC championship can not be allowed to happen in Foxboro. A SD win tonight would basically hand a Super Bowl appearance to Darth Belichick, the sainted Golden Boy and the Evil Empire. I simply can not stand that team.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote