View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #14
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I decided to head to NY for the draft. We have the number 1 pick and several Aggies have a shot at going on the first day. Should be a fun one to attend.
Which hotel are you staying? I spent NYE in NYC and stayed at Hotel St. James,it was a good clean hotel close to Times square and Radio City Music Hall.Enjoy NYC a lot of pizza places that sell 2 slices and a soda for $3 or $4 if you go with my favorite pepperoni and mushrooms.