Thread: Kelvin Benjamin
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014   #18
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kelvin Benjamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I'm just wondering what kind of WR's we'll be looking for. Look at NEs WR's. Seems like they prefer quick twitch smaller guys.
I think we need a burner in this draft. I think Benjamin has postential to do well in this draft, but I'm not quite sure he'll fit what O'Brien likes. I'd watch out for Robinson from Penn State. Doesn't fit the burner mold that I was talking about, but if we do pick up an extra 2nd round pick it wouldn't surprise me if we snagged him.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote