View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #124
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Anybody still BELIEVE in Case Keenum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockville View Post
I think this is a very realistic view. Keenum is a project. Like it or not he is Kubiak's project. I don't think BOB is going to invest into someone else's project. In my opinion, he'll draft his own guy to invest in.

It's impossible to guess who they'll draft, but there are definitely some dotted lines between BOB and the Bortles kid.

This is going to be a very interesting off season.
Keenum wasn't a project , he was more of a last resort ..... Schaub wasn't getting it done , Yates hadn't improved .... Keenum was a relative unknown and had some redeeming qualities .... It was likely the only chance to save his job ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote