View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #226
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

What's amazing to me is that this is the first time i've seen a team just demolish the Colts by running it over and over. I don't know why no one else has seen that the Colts D line is built for the pass and can't stop the run. The Texans did it once when Manning was still a Colt and has since not. The Pats don't even have a great running game but just ran it 40+ times and ate them alive.

It does help that Andrew Luck is not that accurate and looked like Schaub out there.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote