Thread: Kelvin Benjamin
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kelvin Benjamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I love Benjamin's potential but, in that scenario, keep in mind that he is 2 years older than Hopkins and Nuk is already much more polished as a route runner and in the nuances of playing WR. Thus far, Benjamin has just been a big guy who can run fast. Then again, so was Calvin Johnson in college.
I didn't know that Benjamin is two years older than Hopkins; even so, I'm liking Benjamin's potential better. That doesn't mean we can tell which one will eventually have a better NFL career.
I just prefer a really big target who's nearly as fast as the smaller guy and can run routes the way most big guys can't.
JMO, Benjamin has the better potential of becoming a force than Hopkins does.
His size just can't be ignored .
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote