Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #45
acal21
Rookie

Rep Power: 1938 acal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

BILL is going to figure out which QB he likes the most in this draft, someone he will be able to work with year 1.. we have the running game to back the QB up with foster healthy (i do believe he will come back healthy)

If there is no clear cut QB BILL likes then I do see us trading back a couple slots and taking a QB there...

And all people are saying that no RBS will go in round 1 so i wouldn't mind taking the best available.. our defense needs some fixing but lets just keep getting explosive on offense