Thread: Kelvin Benjamin
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kelvin Benjamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Let just say that if I had to choose between Hopkins and Benjamin, I wouldn't know which guy I'd pick at 27.

It's hard not to take a play maker.
I love Benjamin's potential but, in that scenario, keep in mind that he is 2 years older than Hopkins and Nuk is already much more polished as a route runner and in the nuances of playing WR. Thus far, Benjamin has just been a big guy who can run fast. Then again, so was Calvin Johnson in college.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote